We are Unilever.
We are 127,000 people across the world, we are over 400 brand names in 190 countries, we are a global company with a global purpose.
We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace
It’s why we come to work. It’s why we’re in business. It’s how we inspire exceptional performance.
Back in 1883, Sunlight Soap was launched in the UK by our founder – it was pioneering, it was innovative and it had a purpose: to popularise cleanliness and bring it within reach of ordinary people. That was sustainable living, even then. We now have over 400 brands and we are still driven by purpose.
We want to do more good for our planet and our society – not just less harm. We want to act on the social and environmental issues facing the world and we want to enhance people’s lives with our products.
We’ve been pioneers, innovators and future-makers for over 120 years – we plan to continue doing that. And we plan to do it sustainably.
- 190+countrieswhere our brands are available
- 3.4 billionpeopleuse our products every day
- €60.1billionturnover in 2022with 59% in emerging markets
- 14 brandshad turnover of more than €1 billionin 2022
- 14 brandsin the top 50most chosen FMCG brands globally
- €7.8billionspenton Brand and Marketing Investment
- 127,000 employees worldwide
- No1FMCG employer of choicefor graduates and early career talent in 16 out of our 20 biggest markets
- 54/46 gender balancemanagement (female/male)
- 21%of our packagingwas made of recycled plastic
- 48%of our portfoliooffered positive nutrition
- 667millionpeoplereached through brand purpose health and wellbeing programmes
- €818mspent with diverse businessesowned by under-represented groups
- €908 millionspenton Research and Development
- €1.7 billionincremental turnoverfrom innovations
- 280factoriesoperated by Unilever
- 68%reduction in GHG emissionsfrom energy and refrigerant use in our operations since 2015
- 25 millioncustomer ordersprocessed annually
- 70+yearsin Malaysia
- Improving millionsof Malaysians’ lives
- Top player in our 3 divisionsHome Care, Beauty & Wellbeing and Personal Care, and Nutrition and Ice Cream
- CEO Championin TalentCorp LIFE AT WORK award
Unilever in Malaysia
With 2.5 billion people using Unilever’s products every day, many of our brands are well known and loved throughout the world. Dove, Magnum, Sunsilk, Lifebuoy, Rexona, Wall’s, Lipton Ready to Drink, Sunlight, and Breeze are just a few of our brands that help people look good, feel good, and get more out of life. We have more than 70 years legacy of improving the lives of millions of Malaysians. We are one of the top players in our 3 divisions: Home Care, Beauty & Wellbeing and Personal Care, and Nutrition & Icecream.
Unilever’s vision is a new way of doing business – one that delivers growth by serving society and the planet. Purpose is at the heart of our business model. Our brands are on a journey to reducing their environmental footprint and increasing their positive social impact. Unilever Malaysia is committed to developing talent and people are at the heart of our business.
In 2020, Unilever Malaysia was named CEO Champion in the TalentCorp 2019 LIFE AT WORK award. Unilever Malaysia was also identified as one of the best companies to work for in 2017 and 2018 and was the overall winner of the Sustainable Business Awards Malaysia in 2018.